Saturday, May 15, 2010

Kelle Daniels - My simself

Ok so my current simself really doesnt look like me....well it kinda does but not enough for someone to compare a RL picture of me and a picture of my simself and say "yep, thats you" so i made a 2nd version! (well actually 3rd, my first version made me look... "special")

Here I am!



I usually wear my hair in a ponytail...it doesnt look this good but still. xD the sims ponytail looks stupid.



sorry for the bad quality of my webcam picture....it was $20.




K so there i am!

the hair is from peggyzone.com and if its a donation hair just get it at PSMBD.

i didnt put any other custom content on, not even makeup cuz i hardly ever wear makeup.

soo...yeah. oh here is the link to download me... o.O
http://www.mediafire.com/?wmmjyyklyok

oh and my traits that i selected are: Absent-Minded, easily Impressed, Frugal, Friendly, Bookworm.

My LTW i selected is World-Renowned Surgeon. (i want to be a pediatrics nurse....maybe...dont want to deal with blood and gore and other stuffs...just babies & kids.. xD)

8 comments:

  1. Yep. That's you! XD

    I think you'd be great as a nurse cos you're so nice, I've met some really horrid nurses in the past. One woman even held me down to shove drops in my eyes when I was THREE. So yeah, you'd be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she's a great likeness of you Kelle! I must download her, and replace teh old one nao xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'yep, thats you'

    it looks really close ! well done, and yesh. a nurse would be a great job for you - as you already seem to have an obsession with your cutey little nieces. and so do i xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. xD aw thanks guys! dun torture me kay? lol! i wanna make another sim. maybe ill do a supernatural this time, been spitting out alot of normal sims

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that DOES look like you! Most people would make their Sims on the brink of anorexia, with blonde hair, but yours is honest! I really like the layout of this blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh thank you lulu! its nice to meet you! ^.^ im glad you like it xD and i try to make simselves and close to the person as possible. i didnt with my first one though, it kind of became an image of what i want to look like lol! anyways..... o.O lol

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete